Thursday 1 October 2020

The Iron Curtain

 The Iron Curtainof pain descended 10 hours ago

Hence no new stuff

I can autopilot like this

But write new stuff, too hard

Julie and The Phantoms is a great show  had me crying  again

Lots of Music, really really high standard

Its supposed to be for teens, but in my head I'm 20

Though today with the pain, 95

I still dream of that Korean girl and 4 more children

but that's me wailing at death, as it gets every nearer

though God is good, so you never know

but I'd settle for no more pain, nor Tinnitus too

6am before sleep came

though I did watch the slanging match that is Trump v Biden

Obviously  Trump is corupt and spoils everything he touches

how one man can destroy a country

The love of Money is the Root of All Evil

but Trump has never read any Bible 

he just uses them as props

and the Religious Right are neither

WHere are the Good Samaritans?

In UK the Samaritans are the suicide helpline people

 So God Help America

A shining light on a hill for all humanity

Now disgraced by one man's vanity, and haircut bill

or do folks forgive him 77,000 times

before realising he's just abusing them

DISCUSS

 




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...