Monday 19 October 2020

Walmart Job Offer

 Walmart Job Offer via a start email

obviously some card is attempting to be funny by putting me on their list

But as you all know I'm in ENGLAND

So I just told Walmart to read my play SHOPLIFE as a way

of training all their staff

I'm happy if they roll it all out and pay me

But it's more likely Jeff Bezo delivers my food on a motorbike

Bernadette in the play Shoplife is based on my sister who used to work in Woolies

that's all I may inflict another story on you later

I did apply for a job at the White House, while Tinnitus kept me awake

I would have attached a play as well, but at 3.30 am or later/earlier I did not spot

an attachment thingy.

So maybe it was the WHITE HOUSE, I did ask for a shoutout by Trump too

and that Jon Sopal of BBC be given an exclusive. REALLY , yes REALLY

Sorry Jon, and Kate and crew if Trump now bans you












 


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...