Thursday 15 October 2020

15th Oct 2020

15 oct 2020

well I had the flu jab last week, and this week I 've caught a cold, and am spitting phlegm into a tissue. I know you're glad I shared that.

Too many hours awake with Tinnitus gives you a cold, I'm blaming Tinnitus anyway so I'll flog him/her/it later. Getting up at 3 am to let the whoer(irish pronunciation) cat in as all the light sensors switch on all the lights in all the gardens. Then getting up again at 6am for toast and a hot drink, cos I've still not slept because of the hiss in my ears.

I've just pebble dashed the screen as I sneeze, the tiles on the roof lift and fall as my sneeze echoes along the hall

I may have to email folks in the night from my phone as I struggle to sleep

USA Election is still compulsive for me

Maybe I'll email Trump at the White House again

a lot of calling the kettle black at the moment

As corrupting as Politics is

I'd still back BIDEN

Though as my little daughter says only God truly knows

she got a 9 in Religion in exams just gone, the highest mark of all

her Muslim friends said she knew more than them about Islam

they even called her a little Muslim, not bad for a christian choir girl

anyway the kettle is boiling, and our boiler was serviced and I'm getting

a new and much bigger radiator in my bedroom

so hold on as Buble sings, for the kettle is singing so I'll go and have

another hot drink

Hold On


me at the door to the white house, ha ha  ha

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...