Tuesday 29 September 2020

Purple Pain, just dance along with Prince the Pharmacist

 Purple Pain, just dance along with Prince the Pharmacist

well trying to shake off the pain I went walking down the hill

I had to  collect my heart and pain meds after all

My small daughter did go a few days ago but she got there too late

So I went again myself, with the hope of of the Flu jab too

Only the Flu jab had mean maxed out

So I need to come back

My GP normally has a day at the local church to jab everybody

That's where I do my strip tease and they are then all sick in  a bucket

However no news from the GP yet, so I'll go back to my Pharmacy

I've used this pharmacy since I've lived in the area, it was the closest

The Pharmacist is about to retire

So his son will be taking over, all a fully quality pharmacist

The son of pharma looks exactly like PRINCE

In a suit and waistcoat

Not a little bit, just the real deal

All that is missing is a guitar

Purple Pain Purple Pain I'll go visit the pharmacist again

If ever you all come visit Birmingham I'll introduce you

You can buy toothpaste and perfume too

Or maybe have a chat about your pain

Then he'll do your prescription too

While you see that he really is a Prince

This is my world,  on the doorstep to

Old Forge and Singing Anvil as found in

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

someday my princess will come and I'll

actually write Tears for a Butcher the sequel

But tonight Korea is reading me, so maybe just maybe...

Purple Pain, Purple Pain


me and my daughters 10 plus years ago at Christmas

one of my favourite photos, and yes I have 1000s as everybody does


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...