Sunday 25 October 2020

Samsung and Kdrama

 

Samsung and K drama

Well I read the news today that the Samsung boss has died, so I offer sympathy to his family. I watch loads of Kdramas, and my small daughter chides I’ll be speaking Korean next. Chinese and English are the main languages in the house already. The Kdramas do feature Big Company stuff too. Imagine Coronation Street but with High End James Bond looks then you have a K drama.

Last night I managed to get up stairs and I got better sleep, still Tinnitus playing with me. In the middle of the night I spotted the Stars, or one main one on its own. I don’t know which one it is, but its very bright, go ask Nasa. However it gave me an idea for a Poem.

So expect And Why the Stars, when I get around to it today. Two poems in 2 days because of Tinnitus. I’d rather be sleeping like in a Kdrama. The I do , I do, the shoe Kdrama finished so I’m on to another one now, usually 16 one hour episodes. One actor looks like a Korean Robert Downey Jr, well to me anyway.

So come back later, and if the pain does not attack me too much I’ll have done, And Why the Stars, then Tinnitus, Pain and Snot a story will be on my list. I can only take paracetamol, plus Movelat gel.Otherwise my kidneys would give up. So it’s never Drug filled writing, the opposite, pain at bay writing. I take to pain to save my brain. I can hear you all muttering, does the fat guy in shades from Birmingham have a brain? But I’ll slap the backs of your legs with wet lettuce, and leave the snails on. Google Larry Grayson.

me in Malta April 2013

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...