Thursday 8 October 2020

Donald Trump, One man's meat is another man's POISON

 Donald Trump, One man's meat is another man's POISON

Donald you are no DOCTOR

Just a spoiled impatient person

If I shared my pain killing Gel for example with others

It could really be bad

Every medicine has to be matched to the patient

Its great that all options are open

for the DOCTORS to decide

BUT

YOU ARE STILL TAKING OBAMACARE AWAY

You had 10 doctors front and  centre

IN USA some cannot afford the ambulance to take them there

In USA which is so rich, 210,000 are in their graves TODAY

7,000,000 plus have caught it

And tonight you still use racist language to name COVID 19

Only a FOOL will believe you care about anything or anybody

SELFISH is your First your Last your Everything

Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Your ARROGANCE has made a bad situation worse

You  had the virus when you last debated Biden, in my Opinion

But as you hide Everything, even your Taxes again TODAY

All I'll say is.  WE Judge People by their actions, the little things reveal

the TRUE nature of a Person, let alone a  here today gone tomorrow President

And looking into your eyes, it's obvious you are still far from well

Barron Loves your dearly, be a father to him, not a Fool to the world

If you ever watched Citizen Kane you'll remember the Rosebud moment, as 

he lays dying, his last words were Rosebud, the name of his sledge

What do you want to remember, 4 years of lies, or being a great dad to

your son Barron for 4 more years at least

I'd chose time with family

I've had nearly 6 years extra time, which is great, even though I still

have far too much chronic pain, which cannot be relieved

I may get 5 more years, 11 years is the average extra time after

a quadruple heart bypass. And we have Fully Free Health Care in UK.

So take it from me Donald, don't be a Liar and a Fool any more

Walk away, walk away, into the arms of a loving  family

The only person you are deceiving is yourself

Pride comes before a Fall


p.s. Donald I also have arthritis and tinnitus, to match my hernia through my Bypass scar, so don't make me laugh as it really hurts

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...