Sunday 25 October 2020

Tiktok the clock strikes Trump

 

Tiktok the clock strikes Trump

Well Tinnitus had a field day last night, but I managed sleep in the end. Today it’s still at the beach 24/7, which would be nice if I were at Cromane Lower Killorglin Kerry. But in my ears, give me a break. I’m going to bed soon, but a few thoughts before bedtime.

Do Americans really believe Tiktoc or Twitter of Facebook or dear old Fox News

Little wonder they elect such rubbish, PLEASE READ 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT NEWS MEDIA

Is it also true Trump has an Execution list if he wins the Election is a week’s time

All the heads being sacked, such as FBI, and the Civil Service to be re-made in his own image too, God Help us

DICTATORSHIP for real.

I hope all Republicans voting are going out to overthrow this king

Otherwise, I’m sure America’s first Black Cardinal, will remind you all of

Trump’s Cardinal sins. Or haven’t you heard, it was on the news.

Just Pray, Hope and Don’t Worry as Padre Pio said.

time for bed.

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...