Tuesday 27 October 2020

lazy day

 lazy day

bent double as my hips haven't unlocked yet, so I can only stand for a few mins

then I must sit down again

reminds me of my own father

I'm as stiff as a poker he used to say

he used to go to the front room for a lie down too

so I'm following in his stiff as a poker footsteps

Very far flung the readers today here and on Wordpress

So thank you for coming

I haven't forgotten teh Tinnitus Pain and Snot story idea

In fact I have an idea for the ending,it makes me smile

so in the morning, wednesday I'll try and put it down

that's why i dream of the speed typist etc

the reality is getting weaker and so on

But God is good, I've been humbled enough in my opinion 

so a bit of exaltation would be nice

though I'd never deserve it

But Grace and Mercy are something we never deserve

write your own PhD thesis there

I could get a couple If I had the time or will 

I'd rather stick to my style of writing

Simple

written by a simpleton I can hear you all mutter

Now go Google  Around the Horne from BBC Radio

you are in for a treat, trust me, I listened to repeats in 1970s

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Round-Horne-Complete-Archive-Collection/dp/0563527498


I just googled for you

plus here as well

http://www.radioechoes.com/?page=series&genre=OTR-Comedy&series=Round%20The%20Horne

when you finish laughing come back again

I'll be waiting for you behind the bike sheds

with my pump, help Julian wait for Sandy



i may be in a lather, I really do need a shave

Julian and Sandy Bona Barber for writers from Birmingham

or from anyway, they are easy, all too easy, speak for yourself Mush.

Larry, Larry, look at the muck in here. Google LARRY gRAYSON TOO

he could do with a few typists, looks like he's half typist already

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...