Saturday 31 October 2020

Stop Press

 It's Halloween now, and I've just posted a comic ghost story.

But November Beckons and we remember the dead.

I was so pleased today when I read a tv presenter's husband spoke his first word

It was Pain, but he is alive, and if we all keep on praying he'll be back 

where he belongs, by her side.

I prayer for him,when I saw his photo in the Press when Covid 19 got him

He and his wife looked so genuinely  happy, with eyes smiling

So obviously I said a prayer for him

I also prayed for Julia Skripol when she and her dad were poisoned

She has the Russia variant of my own mother's name

So Prayer does work, my mother taught me that

So keep on Praying, in the Covid times

There will be sunshine again

Just Pray for it

Just Hope for it

and don't Worry in the meantime

You could always read all my books, or just burn them on your log time.

As I talk to you Coldplay are singing FIX YOU

Lights will guide you home



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...