Monday 26 October 2020

the cat and the cardinal

 I had a dream

about a me being a student somewhere

in the end I gave the staff a round of ((****s

for falsely accusing me

No Holding Back

Cardinal Newman was featured

we have a photo collection in the kitchen

with his picture in, it used to belong  to my

recently deceased big sister

now it and her picture is in the kitchen window

So that's where the Cardinal came from

He is actually less than 2 miles away up the road

The Birmingham Oratory and my big sister used

to go after a school named after him, now a housing development

So Birmingham now has it's very own saint

I wish he'd get rid of all my diseases starting with Tinnitus

I'm a Birmingham writer too, though no saint

As for the cat, my small daughter is visiting her sister at University

So hello to all doing BioChemistry

Well my small daughter dreamed of a dissolving cat

Like Totoro, as is named our real cat

Or like some other cartoon cat

So go Dream Dictionary those

As for herself once A levels are done

she is thinking of Anthropology for a Degree

she's spent her life looking at this great ape, me

So Newman if you can't make me a new man

How about helping two sisters instead

as I struggle to walk around the house today

with the sound of the sea shore ringing in my ears

so that's today's chat, I may write a story now, so come back later

Oh,and by the way 20 years ago I had a job and I was so tired that

when my brother came calling I could barely speak

So Biden, is just talked out, and he is million times better

than a Great Dictator, called Trump

and for you film buffs go watch Chaplin's film

The Great Dictator..




john henry newman


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...