Sunday 5 August 2018

Morning all Sunday 5th Aug 2018

I'm creaking like an old ship today, pain in shoulders, that click, and hip hurts, and chest and the hiss of Tinnitus. feel tired too.
Yes there are millions far far worse, mustn't grumble etc.
Back in 2013 I had none of this, my daughters can barely believe when I was just fat and fit.
So now you know.

I hope you enjoyed Lech, Boris and Gregorgi's latest adventure yesterday.
I enjoy writing about the lads. Perfect cartoon material.
And yes there really is a Still 17 in Warley Woods, but only me and the foxes know where it is. or maybe I am making that bit up?

During WWII prior to Dday the USA army hid in the woods, and my sister's street had a road pushed through so tanks could pass. My dad used to get drunk during those times too. You can see where inspiration for the stories that are in Butcher Baker Undertaker come from. Though its called Old Forge and Singing Anvil in the book, as its a magic kingdom so to speak. It also refers to the fact my dad was a blacksmith then steelworker.

Enough of explanations, just read the book. If you are a non English speaker on my Wordpress site are Italian and Spanish translations, just seek it out. South Korea is reading on my Wordpress so hello to them too.
 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/author/michaelgcasey/

I don't think I'll write anything new today, as today is turning into   a pain day. I don't dose myself up on pain killers as I want to save my brain, and my man boobs are big enough now. Long term use of Paracetamol gives you man boobs. Did you not know that?

Sing a song for me at church today, even if the bar at Cheers is your church.
I nearly forgot I tried LECH Polish beer yesterday, it was strong but I did not like the taste. I drink very rarely, Stella Artois is what I like. hic

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC






No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...