Friday 10 August 2018

10th aug 2018 morning all

10th aug 2018 morning all

Well I'm in pain and yes I'm boring you all already, but like I said if you all just donate to Arthritis Research, and fund a Pain Clinic then I'll just put a giant P in the corner and not mention it any more.

P for example.


now back to the plot, as if there is any plot any time, it's just fun for both of us I hope.

Unknown region Hello to you, you may have been the same folks who left a comment on my Wordpress that later disappeared. I half spotted it disappear at 4am when I had to get up up for an hour due to the pain. Yes I really do keep these strange hours.

Hello to South Korea too, you are reading The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker in Korean, but I've also had readers all over the world read translations, in addition to the 21,000 readers in Poland in 3 weeks for the finale of the story. So all I need is a publisher to pick me up, I'll be standing on the street corner wearing Leder Hosen if I've spelt that right, maybe my German readers will correct me.

It's nice to see that I'm corrupting the world everywhere. My daughter spotted that cartoon on her computer stuff so I've shared it with you all. Satire is a great thing. My workmates drew a cartoon of me as Shakespeare, 30 years ago, a pity I still haven't got it. But hello to Mark Alder if he's reading this, or even Debbie his cousin.

I'm happy you are all reading the 500 to 600 pieces of stuff I've left littered on my 4 sites, this is the main one (BBU) the other 3 are copy sites. It also means my babies are safe in cyberspace.
Just remember to spread the word, like a disease ,and maybe North Korea and Iran will feature my stories on their version of Listen with Mother. I have to live in hope, or maybe the astronauts in space read my stories out, just like in The Spaceman and the ArchAngel story I wrote a while back. It's hard to keep track of all the stories, they are I suppose a kind of diahorrea of dysfunctional words left here and there like an unhouse trained puppy.
Did Wordsworth speak of his stuff in such a manner? A  cartoon would be so much better, that's why my backup site is called Cartoons made from Words.

Well that's all for now, hello to the mouth organist if he's strayed over here, but I think not, he has his crochet to do, after being grounded.

TTFN , google Around the Horne and listen to that instead of reading me, not unless you intend perhaps buying a book or 16.

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham, the one in England

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC







No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...