Monday 20 August 2018

Hello Germany

Hello Germany, I'd kiss all of you but  there are too many Germans so my lips would be worn out. So I'm sending a kiss just to my readers in Germany.
Glad to see you passing by, I did try and learn some German maybe 16 to 20 years ago but I found it too hard. I can speak a bit of French and Spanish though.
We visited Franckfurt in 2008, hotel Achat Offenbach, we also visited the China terracotta museum in Weillburg if I spelt that right. It really is very good so if you are passing take a school trip there. The owner was a friend of a friend, but I was genuinely impressed, so take a look for yourself. If you go show him my fat face on the internet and see if he remembers me.

That's all Thanks
 Michael Casey
Terrakotta-Armee Weilburg

AddressViehweg 6, 35781 Weilburg, Germany
Hours
Open ⋅ Closes 6PM

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...