Friday 17 August 2018

A QUICK HELLO TO HONG KONG

a quick hello to Hong Kong



a quick hello to Hong Kong
spotted you having a read, so thanks for joining  the United Nations of the Bemused and Bewildered, my “fans” ok I’ll never have “fans” just drunken stumblers the world over  who find my words, and then wish they had not bothered. You are all so cruel, if ever I get to Hong Kong I’ll steal your wok, or abacus. Though you could be one of those billionaireses who wants to adopt me and dress me in extra extra large tailored clothes. And buy me a house, a car for my daughter and a puppy dog. Well if I don’t ask I won’t get.  I could make them laugh. is laughter worth anything?
I lusted after the house below but finally it’s sold, not unless they are changing agent again
my 2nd choice is:-
IT IS SHAPED LIKE A TOBLERONE and  has been for sale several times, maybe because they are asking too much.
YES I’M very cheeky, I have no time for  anything else.
So what could I offer a Hong Kong Billionairess? I could make them laugh. is laughter worth anything? 1,357,380 words, not as useful as an abacus or a wok, but certainly more entertaining. Not unless they’d like to have fat children with silver hair and hairy backs and bushy eyebrows. What does any billionaires want?  Soft toilet paper maybe. Is that the reason they buy newspapers, as a front for owning toilet paper factories. THOUGH some would say both are full of the same thing. BS.
I’ll finish for tonight, or morning in HK, seriously though thank you for passing by and reading my words. I spotted somebody googling “michaelgcasey” the results went up to 98,000, are you all looking for me? Or is it just for the key to the paper store as you have ran out of toilet paper. If you really were a Hong Kong billionairess you wouldn’t have to do that as you’ll always have plenty of scented toilet paper.

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...