Thursday 30 August 2018

5 more Ms

There will be 5 more Ms then you'll just have to put up with new stories one by one.

I had a PhD visit my house, Maths was his specialty  we say MATHS over here by the way.

so obvious I asked him what does MC=4C mean, and obviously he was stumped.

So do you all know the answer. It's at the bottom of the page, no cheating.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0





















































https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0



well having survived looking at my photos, do you want the answer?

MC=4C  means Michael Casey equals 4 Chinese

because I used to weigh as much as my wife, my mother in law from Shanghai, and my 2 daughters, so Michael Casey weighed as much as 4 Chinese people.

They have all got considerably fatter now.

though my wife is still the same weight after 20 years and 2 children.


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...