Sunday 5 August 2018

Readers and Dreams





United States

France

United Kingdom

Portugal

Poland

Germany

Thailand
Above are the readers for today, it's been too hot for me, and a few stabbing pains to chest, only skeletal muscular pain, still enough to make me scream, I'd become a hedonist if I had the energy. ha ha.
I spotted that The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, Tales from Old Forge and Singing Anvil from 2007 is on Google books still, BUT the blurb is totally wrong so I've informed them. In fact as that paperback version is no longer available  I asked them to remove it. If you want to read my stuff Amazon worldwide is the place to go.
  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

the old paperback version I produced when I was still at Pinsent Masons Law Firm, yes really, only in their print room, they ARE very nice people. That was 2007, and now its 11 years later , 2018 and a million words further on and 16 books on Amazon. 
I bet Ang in the print room would be surprised.

I spotted folks are trawling through my words, I put 500 pieces online, and even uploaded 100  stories in one post, so thats 600 pieces to read and be bemused by. Though there must be 2000 pieces to read. 

Sadly people read but don't buy, because Internet is Free.

Maybe Rupert Murdoch will pick me up on the way to a Lady Gaga show, I am wearing a dress and  kinky boots, plus a blonde wig, he may mistake me  for his lady wife, and before he pushes me out of the car he'll be smitten by my words. And then he'll publish me, but more likely his Foxes will hound me, that's his Fox news people. I doubt if even he wears fox any more, the pelt would never match the colour of his eyes.

That fancy house and ex- old people's home finally sold, so my fantasy about living there will never happen, even if I did win the lottery. 

I'd be happy with more days and nights without pain. And you'd all be happy with me bitching less about it.

 You can all donate to Birmingham Medical school to create a Pain Relief Centre, or Arthritis UK. If you donate £100 Million I promise never to mention my pain again. I'll just put P in the corner, and as you all know I do pee in a corner. Imagine Rupert Murdoch reaching for his cheque book, that'll shut that Bastard Casey up, as he signs a cheque with a flourish. Hopefully Mark Z does the same thing, and a whole variety of rich people whom I've annoyed via these posts. Then the accountant for Birmingham University Medical school wakes up one morning with the bank manager banging on his door.

 There is £1,000 Million in donations, or One Billion. Do you all hate me that much? My windows nearly shattered then with the roar of Yes, just shut up Casey about the pain. They are also covered in spit, not unless Totoro our cat has been out killing again.

So that's just one of my fantasies, the rest I'll keep in pectore, thank's for passing  by today and any day. I must go and have a fantasy, it's too hot for anything else.




 

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...