Wednesday 8 August 2018

8 8 18 an almost lucky day

8 8 18  an almost lucky day.

I can remember 10 years ago the madness for 8 8 8 in the Chinese community, it was all over world news.

so as today is 8 8 18 I may try a lottery ticket.

I discovered my dream house is still for sale, even though it said sold.

so if I win the lottery I'd buy this, its the right price now for the area it is in, it was overpriced before for the past 6 months.

It's more likely I fall over in the heat than win this house, but it all started in an old people's home so if I ended up buying a former old people's home, that would be poetic. So cross those fingers and hope 8 8 18 is my lucky day.

A quick hello to India who have been looking at my site, BBU is  about in part an Indian corner shop guy and his friends on a street of shops, lots of comedy, with an explosive ending....

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65833678.html
Property Image 1

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...