Sunday 12 August 2018

sunday 12th aug 2018

sunday 12th aug 2018

well I hope you all liked my Lima love story, showing my catholic roots there. In the story I mentioned a scene from Tears for a Butcher, which I haven't got around to writing yet. So one mirrors the other.

I have yet to meet the speed typist so I could recite Tears for a Butcher, I probably won't write it because it would take a year of my life. with  a typist I could write or recite it all in 3 months. 12 chapters, 24 two hour sessions maybe. I'd just read what I'd written before then launch into the next chapter. I don't rewrite because I'm not clever enough, and yes Jeffrey Archer has a Monet, maybe he'll sent me a framed photo copy, if he takes it down to his local copy shop to do it for him.

I'd lose the will to live if I had to do rewrite after rewrite etc. Its a performance on paper, if that doesn't sound too much like mopping a baby's behind.

So that's all for today, I'm looking at rugs and carpets, and yes you all know why.
Or maybe I should just teach English at my house and students can stop over, for a couple of weeks. This is how real English people live and this is frozen food etc. Would there be a market for that?

Then I'd final earn enough to buy my dream house. it's still for sale as of today 12/aug/2018

My mother once said in Heaven their are many mansions when I told her of my dream of a big house. Though I doubt she was thinking of this one.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65833678.html

Property Image 1

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...