Friday 24 August 2018

which do you prefer pictures or words

Thursday, 23 August 2018

Which do you prefer Words or Pictures?

Which do you prefer Words or Pictures?

here's  some random photos and let's see if you look at them more than my words.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

p.s. the pain monster was like carrying an elephant tonight, never mind a donkey, my head, my shoulder and my arm, so if I have a stroke soon I won't be surprised. The pain was horrendous. It could just be Literary Editors worldwide willing me to stop writing, why they are looking at my stuff I'll never know. Though I do write better than JKRowling, its just that she looks better in a dress, but only just, I have far more curves, at 18 stone I should. Caste no spells JK.











































































No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...