Wednesday 22 August 2018

tiring day


tiring day


tiring day, the pain monster came out to play. I noticed 130,000 results checking out michaelgcasey  if only it sold one book, but it does not. Internet is free etc
I have a selection of stories m1 to m15 from my original websites so I’ll be loading them up over the next few days. I’ll put a few new stories down when the pain monster goes away too. Its very varied and unpredictable the writing, not just the pain monster.
It’s nice to see readers everywhere and even in Unknown region. By the way scammers I have no money, so no need to send rubbish to my emails, I delete everything every day















https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...