Saturday 11 August 2018

Heads Up


Heads Up

Heads Up
just to let you all know that tomorrow I’ll try an d write a love story.
I sent  note to Peru and then I reposted Cast your Net about never giving up.
Then I realised this was a message to myself, yes I am that dumb.
So I have an idea for a love story set in Lima Peru
where my friend Saint Martin de Porres is.
So come back in 24 hours and if the arthritis pain stays away I’ll see what I can produce.
That’s how my brain works, stories crammed into cupboards in my mind.
I googled Saint Martin de Porres and it said he was Patron of Television too, so that made
me smile. All I know is that he’s a friend of the family for 50 years, even before we heard
of Padre Pio.
Ok, that’s all for tonight, and yes Pray for my Health, that’s more useful to me than
getting even one reader.
Hasta Luego
Miguelito el  gordo desde Birmingham en Inglaterra
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...