Wednesday 2 March 2022

Into The Ring Korean Kdrama

Into The Ring Korean Kdrama

still really enjoying it

Girl still has a bad hair day and the boy is like a baffled Spock

It's a bit of sunshine in a sad bad world

one misstep this morning so my back injury has kicked off again

I smelt very strong perfume today while I was saying the Rosary

I don't know if it was one of the girl's 

But it was such a pong

Anyway I'm saying the Rosaries, as Tinnitus keeps me awake

So all you catholics in Korea who read me could do the same

Ukraine deserves our Prayers and love

I was  happy with Black and White

If only my words had real power

But if I change one mind then that is a start

Stay Happy Always

and if you cannot sleep and Rosary is not your thing

Then 200 stories of 12 hours of me reading them out on my Typepad

https://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/blog/music/ 

you can search or click link above



Russians Believe the Fridge not the TV, unless you have BBC or Sky




No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...