Friday 18 March 2022

Let's have a Parade

 Let's have a Parade somebody said

While people were dying and bombs falling

Let's have flag waving and cheering bunting to the ceiling

While children are killed in a children's shelter

Let me be a pop star, holding a mike ever so tight

As missiles fly and the old walk hurrriedly

Let me call it a special military operation

As blood and guts are spilt and fire descends from the sky

Let my lie and lie and lie

As brothers die, and for what and why

Let me say I'm saving them

As young and old die

Let me say everybody loves me , I am the Country

As people scream they just want to stay FREE

Let me say every piece of land belongs to me

As Blue and Yellow denies  a Dictator victory

Let me say we don't care about the rest of the world

As bombs fall from the sky killing ordinary people

Let me say Victory is assured, I'm a God a hero

As people curse Putin in the same breath as Hitler

Let me say you fight my war, it's for your good

As people say where have you hidden all the Gold

As people say you are no God, you just Love Money

Let me dance like a Pop star in a show how high will my single go

But God knows, but God knows

And there is only One Direction 

Dance into the Fires of Hell,  PUTIN


Believe the Fridge not the TV, Moscow

No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...