Friday 18 March 2022

Quick Stories and India too and what is Putin up to

Well tonight I discover Quick Stories in Korean is  very busy

and Indians too are have a big look at my stuff too

You can click links below

BUT do not forget to say your Rosary daily for Peace in Ukraine

In Holy Places around the world, we Process and Pray to Mary Queen of Peace

or we say humble prayers in Mecca

and in every other kind of place

We Pray to God

BUT

In Moscow PUTIN lies and lies and lies

Behaving like a POP star gone BAD

as his KILLING machine is Spilling Blood everywhere

Meanwhile his STOLEN GOLD  is hidden

He lies and lies and lies again

So send IMAGES of Putin's War back to Russia

He hides the Truth, just as much as he hides the MONEY

He has stolen from Russia

Or  Hijack his TV and  Radio and show

all the DEATH he has brought to UKRAINE 


Here's what I do, I tell silly stories with love and laughter

No Killing Required, PUTIN's armies STOP and GO HOME

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/04/08/korean-translation-of-quick-stories/

KOREAN Translation of Quick Stories

the ALL file has several books in, 1,000,000 words in English before TRANSLATION here in Korean

see I am just a little flower so water me

 

KOREAN Quick Stories

1st August  2021 spotted you here so I’ve loaded  up more books

You are my Spring Kdrama has touched a chord in me, for obvious reasons

 

 

Korean tv shows keep me happy so as a reward something to read, an Omnibus of mine

 

빠른 이야기 ©

 

으로

 

마이클 케이시

 

이것은 2 권의 Shorts 2013 및 More Shorts 2014 Plus 20 개의 새로운 반바지를 포함하는 옴니버스 에디션입니다.

 

그래서 거래입니다.








now go say some prayers again, any Faith and None will do, just STOP Putin's murdering

No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...