Wednesday 16 March 2022

Happiness is or How to Embarrass your kids

Happiness is or how to Embarrass your kids

I have taken 1000s of snaps over the years. Before phones had cameras. Because maybe only 40 snaps of my childhood survive, because we did not have a camera when we were growing up, so I decided to make sure there would be some of my own kids. Hence I was surgically attached to a camera as Fionna Pitt once said, hello to her, wherever she is now. And the backup service prompts about same time yesteryear. So I have plenty to embarrass my daughters with. This one popped up, so here it is. Soon she’ll have A levels and University. No modern photos allowed to protect her privacy. Every teddy had a name, and when we moved house our Polish neighbours adopted the teddies, other Polish neighbours had a stack of books, and they read every one, their mum assured me. So take lots of photos and save them for all time. Because faces may change but Love remains the same.

No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...