Saturday 26 March 2022

Today is 26th March 2022

Today is 26th March 2022

Foo Fighters death 

a single tragedy 

In Ukraine a world tragedy continues to unfold

9th May it will all be over

As that's the day USSR beat Hitler

or so the newspapers say

An entire country has been trashed for one man's vanity

PUTIN's

I'd rather get back to my humour writing

But I cannot write humour when I'm upset

same as all of your all over the world

I'm not  a Journalist

Well our cat Totoro had a Birthday, 7 now

and as you know I promised a pet

A dog if I die, or a cat if I have a heart attack

no sooner had I spoke those words than I had an

unplanned, triple heart bypass, which

I found out 6 months later was actually 

4 grafts so, a QUADRUPLE heart bypass

so if any of you are trawling me 

will have spotted that fact

Hence Still Alive 2015 was the name of a book

Mothers' Day tomorrow, not that we ever

paid it any attention, in all my life

An American invention, Discuss

Maybe a Fat Silver Haired Writer in Shades from Birmingham Day

in the future,  but I'm not Woke enough for all that

It's nice to see all the readers, 22 countries in one day on Wordpress

Quick Stories in Korean Translation is still the leader in downloads/reads

though I hope the title is not misunderstood in translation

and people are downloading it for the wrong reason

It's  an onnibus of short stories, 2 books in one, 

plus 20 extra stories added on

everything I write is PG or maybe a 12

Entertainment for all 12 till 120 maybe

It's nice to spot a foreign country reading me

BUT SO BORING

if the next day I get RUBBISH and LIES from afar

please respect my EMAIL

and yes I really have Tinnitus that's a curse

and chronic pain from Arthritis

That makes me scream, or fall to my knees in pain

regularly

SO JUST STOP WITH ALL THE RUBBISH emails

I have better things to do

Now

Films

I saw a Hindi film about a Gay Cop and a Lesbian PE teacher

who pretended to be together, to avoid Family Pressure

It was funny and touching, and obviously had a great

dance and music set piece in the middle, worth a watch

Saw 17 again, again with Zac Effron, from 2009 I think

even funnier the 2nd time around

When my small daughter finally finishes her 10 hour study day

we watch a film together

One Anthropology course is via Film, Goldsmiths  think

In my Kdrama a dream come true

A writer sat in a chair, while a typist typed every word

BUT

this was a female writer with bad hair

dictating to a male film star

he typed her every word, and fell in love with her

Obviously I want the reverse

me sat in the chair

while a female Kdama/Kpop star types my every word

SO obviously it made me smile and say

God you have a sense of humour

Fiction imitating my dreams

Facts and Fantasy maybe

But Back to Life back to Reality

maybe because my email is michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

People think I'm an American

Cos I get loads of junk email advertising USA stuff

Or are they even more traps to kill my email

DELETE UNREAD is my standard defence

Still getting RUBBISH with

I'm dying/Barrister/Due Respect/I emailed before

Set up a website and write your own stories

Instead of sending me rubbish

Of course you have $222,888,999 to share with me and your

dad died tragically, and you want to open and Orphanage

I'm waiting for the FAKE UKRAINIAN emails to start

but maybe Anonymous will stop all of them first

Clocks go Forward tonight so don't forget

That's all for now, still wondering who my quick

reader in Korea is

Probably a bored Hotel worker or somebody on 

a USA airbase. Within minutes they pop up

But not unless somebody  writes sensibly 

in English do I trust anything

and PREPOSITIONS give away everything

Foreigners get them WRONG

Enough, need a cough and spit

and a pain killer right now

This is my life, no acting required

I'm just a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England





No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...