Thursday 24 March 2022

My cat Totoro

My cat Totoro

well we were happy today as my small daughter got a great University offer

Now poverty beckons as its so expensive

Totoro may have known she'd miss her friend

so Totoro was hiding behind the study curtains

then we had to switch the electricity off quick as she hid under my desk

Totoro is 7 tomorrow, and we only had her because I had a heart bypass

And I had to keep my promise

A dog if I die or a cat if I have a heart attack

I had a quadruple heart bypass, triple scheduled but was 4 grafts

now with apple size hernia pushing through it

Anyway Totoro will race downstairs when she hears plastic wrappers opening

Which means food

Faster than Hussain Bolt, slow compared to her

Being as Totoro is Bilingual too 

English and Shanghai

She also answers to the sound of money

So I crinkle some plastic money and then she came out

from underneath my desk here in front of me

£20 no

£40 no

£60 and finally she emerged from underneath my desk

so £60 is Totoro's price

Goodnight everybody here are some Totoro photos

Studio Ghibli has a lot to answer for






















https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0056KOHBW/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p2_i7

No comments:

4799 here' s a tip

 here's a tip if you are burning rubbish in your garden and you can see  other people's washing out what would you do? a. knock door...