Wednesday 9 March 2022

1710

1710

that's 17 countries yesterday on Wordpress

and 10 today here and on Blogger so far today

I look at my figures every morning

Yes I can hear you all say TOO FAT

that's another figure

USA has had a look

Maybe it's TMZ

I punted an idea at them

So if the Yanks start Flashing at Putin

maybe it's been shared over in the USA

Back in the USSR was a Beatle song, remember

I'm happy the world continues to read my stuff

I hope you all think its good enough 

I did spot that Putin was fat faced

I also agree maybe he's afraid of catching something

Hence the big tables

Is Ukraine INVASION WAR

IN capitals for any stray Russian reader

Those words are NOT ALLOWED in Russia

Invasion and War

Maybe Ukraine is on his Bucket List

You know what's on mine, though I do want to

beat the pension company into the ground first

If I live 20 more years I'll do that

And an online quiz said I'd live till 88

Because so long as you don't smoke or drink

You live forever, kind of

But Back to Putin, maybe it's a sick wish

Bring back USSR and play Beatles music

Back in the USSR

Though MacDonalds  is closed, and all the fancy shops too

Netflix is switched off, and all manner of restrictions

And your Visa doesn't work either

Rouble is worth 1/2 or 50% less in just a couple of weeks

And for what?

To save Ukraine

They never wanted to be saved

Ukraine was happy already

And President Z is a Jew, so calling Z a Nazi

These Russian Media lies go on forever

And Putin won't 

Russians in Russia have to stop him

Nobody wants PUTIN's war

Everybody is Poorer for it

The world will starve because the Grain supply stops

And why?

Cos Putin wants his place in History

Well the Love of Money is the Root of All Evil

Putin and his Billionaires' Club stole everything from Mother Russia

Wake UP Russians, Putin has become your very own Hitler

Everything once good in Russia is now corrupted by him

So throw this bad apple Putin in the dustbin of History

And start by sampling ALL the world's Media

All the world's a stage as Shakespeare said

No it is time for Putin to exit it

Z is the end in the alphabet

and Z has become the End for Putin



 

No comments:

tinnitus 6 may 2024

tinnitus so bad today it's the barometric pressure in my head with a side order of shoulder pain so I am a Tortured Poet and Taylor did ...