Tuesday 22 March 2022

Carrying your child to bed

Carrying your child to bed

my small daughter used to pretend to be asleep so that I'd carry her to bed

then tuck her in and kiss her goodnight

Soon she'll be doing A Levels

Then University in September/October 2022

All is calm in UK

But in UKRAINE

Putin's insane war is going on

So wherever you are in the world reading me

Pray for Sanity and an end to Putin's War

China can build 888 hospitals with 888 beds in each in Ukraine

88 88 88 that's my Hope for the Future

An end to WAR, and we can all go back to

carrying our daughters to bed and tucking them in

And kissing them goodnight  and sweet dreams 





No comments:

tinnitus 6 may 2024

tinnitus so bad today it's the barometric pressure in my head with a side order of shoulder pain so I am a Tortured Poet and Taylor did ...