Wednesday 3 March 2021

My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho (2010) - MyDramaList is my new Kdrama, would a Gumiho want me? see photos largest collection ever maybe

 

My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho (2010) - 



My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho (2010) - is my new Kdrama,

 would a Gumiho want me? see photos

so imagine you are a  Gumiho stuck on a wall for 500 years would 
you want to come off the wall to be with me?
A thought for my Korean readers

now see my images




























































































































pause for breath then Gumiho are you running away yet, I'll go watch tv

you continue "admiring me"  new story tomorrow maybe











https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B00571G0YC?

Still looking for  an Angel Investor for my Teach English via Humour

email me michaelgcasey@hotmail.com if you are that company...

No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...