Friday 19 March 2021

and the pain rained down

 and the pain rained down

well I had a couple of good days 

but this afternoon the pain returned 

so enjoy my words while I'm here

cos the pain days are really horrible

or have you got one of those dolls and are putting needles in it

several hours of pain

like in jousting with a lance right through me

and no I'm not  exaggerating, if anything its worse

so when you read remember the  context

that explains a few things for you

or should I should I shut moaning

and get on with the comedy

that's what you're not paying me for

by the way all of you in France

send some nice Bagettes over

 as 100s of you have been looking at my stuff

 

 

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...