Sunday 7 March 2021

I'm still having a rest but here's an idea for school kids and more

 I'm still having a rest but here's an idea for school kids and more

all of yu have been having virtual lessons

and  break rooms where the teacher splits you

so as you are going back to the smell of chalk dust and sweaty socks

so have a vitual pub

drinks on the kitchen table

and have a session with class mates

ok you get the  picture

or you could just be boring, like that teacher Mr XZY

https://open.spotify.com/show/1wSSIExkhsR97u1jqj0iiR

you can listen to me as well


have a bucket ready to be sick into, virtually.....



No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...