Friday 5 March 2021

Micronesia is reading me over on Wordpress

 Micronesia is reading me over on Wordpress

so no place on earth escapes me

Though the way I feel today I may be buried in our garden soon

so much pain today, head and shoulder and no not shampoo

just my usual sine curve of pain

So I'm going to have a rest for a few days

I even missed my Covid 19 vacination as I felt so rough

But I'll join the queue again

and after I've had the needle I'll get back to you

Now for a hot bath...

I may add to https://anchor.fm/michael-casey1

so look there while I'm away

But nobody has read everything  yet

The one who does I'll raise a family with, you have to be female

sorry to disaapoint any others

There's a really scary idea, and a challenge, will you pick up the guantlet











No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...