Wednesday 3 March 2021

Compose View I didn't have a clue yesterday, anyway

 Compose View I didn't have a clue yesterday, anyway

Load of readers from everywhere over on Wordpress, 10+ countries

So I must be your local library

I write and add to my folder which will become my latest book

Then I post 4 times, This one my Blogger being the main one

The other 2 bloggers are securities, but take a peek too

Then Wordpress is for the World and Translations Galore

What else, it's damp and hissing, hissing are you deaf

my Tinnitus hisses 24/7 worse at night

Isn't so quiet now that Trump is gone

But Americans are fickle, proof, how did he get elected in 1st place

I'll stop before I bore you more 

just facetiming my big daughter doing BioChem

she's doing great so I'm happy about  that


here's a photo




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...