Monday 15 March 2021

post 3232 on this site

 post 3232 on this site

2000+ are stories that go into my books when compiled by me

the rest are chats like this that don't go into the book

Today got up early as Tinnitus was keeping me awake

though I did het a few chunks of sleep

checked who was reading what

then went back to bed

got up again and went back to the computer

then the iron curtain of pain descended

4 hours now of pain, so slapping on Movelat and taking Paracetamol

If I follwed the American route I'd soon be a junkie

So I take what I need when the pain is too much to bear

then I hope/pray it goes away

the pain sessions last longer and hurt more lately

So I have to nap on the sofa behind me

Not fun at all

Then I write some comedy for you all, and for myself

So that's my life

and you all thought I was just a delicious hunk full of

well you decide what I'm full of

yes stories

France is reading bigtime in the past few days too

Have they found the Translations over on Wordpress yet

Or just page Translate mode on their PC

I have name checked a small place in France and maybe it's

them reading me, or priests and rosaries in Lourdes

All prayers gratefully accepted

Today is the Ides of March when Caesar got stabbed in the back

as for me more like bludgeoned to death in several places

and just for fun, the plate in side of me stabs me too, from the inside

such fun

So if you see me smiling from the page, just think of this

Into each life some rain must fall

But I know I've had too much for too many years

So smile and notice the pathos beneath my feet

This Sancho Panza is more than a burro

And I smell just as sweet


https://open.spotify.com/show/1wSSIExkhsR97u1jqj0iiR


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...