Friday 12 March 2021

friday 12th March the OTHERS on all their strange devices and even stranger browsers are reading me

 friday 12th March the OTHERS 

on all their strange devices 

and 

even stranger browsers are reading me

100s and 100s of you.

Sorry to disappoint you it's just this Fool on a Hill

so read 2000+ stories, 3300 plus pieces on this site alone

only the stories reach the books

15,000 words so far in    21New Keys which will be this year's book

Am discovering One Direction, yes late, hence they got ropped into

yesterday's story.

Mike and The Mechanics older albums are on my listening list too

Are you Ready?  great voice

So if you hear the music and your ears are bleeding then you are near my house

Vincenzo is fab, I'll be watching more of that as soon as I finish here

Yes, if only Korean tv, took in me and did all my stuff, HEAVEN

Get a cheap and chearful smart speaker they are so good

a 40quid one is good enough if you pick well.

TRIBIT is my own recommmendation, and no they have not paid me.

So I'll dance into the kitchen and chase the cat, she climbs everything

Totoro is a Ninja, if Vincenzo had a cat it would be Totoro

Ok, enough, I'll write something new tomorrow, I enjoyed writing yesterday's

piece, so I'll leave you in peace now as I switch on the TV to watch Vincenzo

in Korean with the volume maxed up, reading subtitles.








No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...