Tuesday 16 March 2021

Had a good day today and in the morning its Saint Patrick's Day

 Had a good day today and in the morning its Saint Patrick's Day

pain monster stayed away and a bumblebee arrived in the post

In the morning who knows what I'll write

but I should write a new story story

I'm taking it easy, as there are 2000 stories still to be read by you

plus all the chats like this. So you won't catch up with me

I'll marry, female only, anybody who reads everything

Subject to a test, what kind of test who knows

but would you want to have 4 kids and start a Kpop band?

that's my dream

but if I see my daughters graduate and move on, that'd be enough

Though I'll be cheeky and ask for the Big Grace, so keep on

reading my rubbish, maybe Kim's sister will end up in Birmingham

What else the French readers are still reading me bigtime

The French Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is reloaded to my sites, so suffer, all of you en francais

And tell everybody to get Vacinated 37 deaths out of 17,000,000 are great odds

and only Fools, and Republics don't get vaccinated

And funny how Trump didn't say HE WAS VACINATED before he left WH

So don't be a Fool, save your family and friends

And then the world can have the Roaring Twenties again, 100 years on

By the way my words are great to help teach English

So come on Angel investors do get in touch

I don't bite, anybody who feeds me

I'll lick your fingers, but as Barry said I'm a beast when I'm eating

Ok that's enough, let's hope I can sneak past the Tinnitus tonight






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...