Saturday 20 March 2021

20th March 2021 Beatles are singing to me


  20th March 2021 Beatles are singing to me

too much LSD

over on Wordpress

Chile, Singapore, Pakistan, and Holland too reading me

Over here the French are still revolting, they are reading all my stuff

Is that why they are revolting, 100s of them

Or is it a French person attempting to read all 2000+ stories

or 3400 all together if you count the chats like these

Is it a plague of my words 

Then they demand I marry them, as they'd finished the Reading Challenge

Or it could be somebody stuck in the toilet on the Paris to Calais express

Just as I was in 1984/5

History does repeat itself itself itself

Probably nothing new today as the sound of the sea shore is so great in my head

but I did get some sleep in 2 hour chunks

had an early breakfast and lety our who-er cat in

she was out all night just like a teenager

what else, more jokers sending emails that  I delete unread

https://open.spotify.com/show/1wSSIExkhsR97u1jqj0iiR


to hear me read my stuff hours and hours of it while you're in the bath beneath the bubbles




 

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...