Friday 5 March 2021

This is You, look at map

 

This is You, look at map

As Korean Translation of Quick Stories is the most popular thing at the moment here it is again. Plus a map of you all looking at my rubbish. At the moment I feel rubbish, a bad Tinnitus night, then it feels like a baseball bat around my head, with an elephant stuck on my shoulder. My normal sine curve of pain, but its getting more frequent and hurting more. So Positive Thoughts please, or I may just stop feeding you stories.

so only Africa seems to have escaped me, maybe I should be eddie murphy in reverse




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...