Monday 22 March 2021

ESOL people too Hello to YOU 22nd March 2020

 Well I had some good chunks of sleep, 2hours each is my norm, I never sleep through the night

Over on Wordpress 10 or is it 12 nations all over the world, or "globe" if you are in space

are reading my rubbish these past 24 hours alone

France on my Bloggers main site and Cartoons made from words site have

jump up in the air. 

So thank you all and Pray for my Health, I had a bad couple of days with pain

I even pray more, I got a nice new Rosary today, only it's too small for my hands

Perfect for a lady or a child, so I'll pass it on to somebody  who'll pray on it

The Rosary can be very soothing in Tinnitus time when your mind spins

as the sea shore sound rattles your ears

Other forms of Faith and Pray are available

I'll accept prayers from anybody

And if you are Aliens visiting US

why not kill Covid for all of US

Now that'd be the best thing you could possibly do

And while you are here fix the Global Warming too

Like an Inter Galatic Central Heating Engineer

Otherwise Peace be With You

And I'll let you have this small Rosary as a token

of Peace and Love

Which is what we should be doing

Or are you crying as you fly over US

What else ESOL people, all my stuff

is perfect as a tool to help teach English as a 2nd Language

I know Aliens speak Spanish and are proud of it

But humour this Sancho Panza here in Birmingham

And maybe just maybe I finally get a media deal

To spend on my daughters

Hello too to Colombians, the holy kind

not just Columbians

Yes it's me in Birmingham who puts stories online in Spanish

So you can all suffer, but smile too

Hello to you too, and to the Aliens in Space ships

Cuentos Comicos by Michael Casey

aka Sacho Panza en Birmingham Inglaterra

Hasta Luego

and thanks for No Sonic Booms at night












No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...