Saturday 13 March 2021

not too much pain today but my ears sound like crickets

 not too much pain today but  my ears sound like crickets

in films there is the overwhelming sound of the South or wherever

that's my ears today

Tinnitus

AT least Vicenzo was fab, everybody must watch it

The Others reading are still  in their hundreds

If my hunch is right I may know what "gang" they belong to

so hello to you all, and Thanks

Don't forget to find Translations Galore over on my Wordpress

Or just switch Translate on as you read my rubbish

Vincenzo  is like a Carry On film mated with James Bond

so watch it, or I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse

I'll sit on your lap and tell your girlfriend I'm your boyfriend

Would I really do that, don't push me

I do bite

That's all for tonight, the Tinnutus does wear me out as it stops sleep

but Spring is sprouting, like the plant behind me.


Xmas just gone, looks like I have no teeth

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...