Tuesday 30 March 2021

3254 no not a USA house number

 3254 no not a USA house number

but that's how many posts on this site

this is a "chat" so won't be in the books as I write/compile them

The "By Michael Casey" ones are what I put in the books

So go tell it on the mountains

But there are 2000+ of those, count them for yourselves 

and tell me

Serbia is having a peek at me for a couple of days

so PeekaBOO to you too

Taiwan is getting in on the act too, spread all over the 4 sites

and yesterday 13 countries were looking at my Wordpress

which sounds like a metaphor for something

I just let Totoro our cat out, if I don't she'll jump through a window

I will get a new mouse, as I keep on dropping the one I have

or snagging the wire on the boxes of paper under my desk

My student daughter gets through a lot of paper

Her sister is  home for Easter  from University

So obviously the bathroom floor is wet, and soggy towels

everywhere, I think they are trying to kill me

Though my Tinnitus is doing that on its own

Lack of sleep and so on

I watched a documenatary on Abba last night

The Abba  Musical and films made more money for them than

the original records. I don't begrude them at all

One story, Bene was watching the show and somebody behind him

was singing along, it was General Colin Powell 

So do you think I'll ever have any high powered readers.

I'll  have High readers maybe, basket ball players

Or muscle men, carrying all my oevres away in one go

to the rubbish bin, as if my words are a sin

I'm just debating with myself have I got the energy to visit my 

pharmacist down the bottom of the hill, I cannot live without my

pain killing gel, and after 2 months the stock is bare , and yes

USA its FREE here in UK, or you can get a prepay for 120 quid or so

that will cover everthing for a year, so you are all being robbed

Moving on, do you think I can hire Trump to open our new 

car  park, would $2 be enough, a dollar each for him and his wife

read chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

M.P.Married to a Person, Married to a People and you can see my comic 

view on Politics

I'll leave you there and take a look at the sun in the garden

maybe something new tomorrow

I hope the French continue reading my rubbish, it'd be good

if somebody had read ALL of it, though the Korean speakers are

working their way through my books in Translation so a BIG

thankyou to them, Five books in Korean over on Wordpress

and maybe  40 other languages too

SO you can all suffer equally. But don't send rubbish emails

they just get deleted. "Hey fattie I read your rubbish and...." is

a good subject line, that I'd read. As for barristers, so what, I used to 

work at a law firm,so 100s know me.

They may be thanking God I'm not boring them in the Print Room

Hello to Ang if she's still there

ok, enough drivil, I may write more tomorrow, just as the sun comes up

I was going to start singing the songs from Annie then








No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...