Tuesday 2 March 2021

so if you did google what did you notice under "michaelgcasey"

So you did the Google Search of me "michaelgcasey" and what did you discover? the wordpress is where all the translations live the blogger is this and 2 security back up bloggers live there is Audio on Typepad 207 files in fact Audio on Sonndcloud too, including a old picture of my big daughter with her singing recently lots of old silly images of my family I look a lot like my mother there is another gut with the exact same name, but he is NOT me So enjoy what you have found Our builder from Bolivia and his Ecuador mate should get more work in our street I tidied my bedroom, so it looks nicer I still look the same, naked and smiling, leave that to your imagination I've switched to Sting and John Denver for my Tinnitus through the night music What else, my Kdrama has ended so I need to find a comedy next Our Census "invite" has arrived, ITS THE LAW, so to call it an invite, is to call a robber a guest I hope there's space to leave a message for the Future Did the Three Kings say, I bet yuou'll all be doing this 2000 years in the Future Our family are starting to get The Covid Jab, so I can run around naked or rather maskless in my garden Do join me, a sponsored Nude In, for Covid, over the Garden fences That's enough its 8pm now, how the numbering appeared I dod not have a clue I may write something new tomorrow, the pain from my hernia and other places takes my breath away So I don't just smile vauuously and expose myself, on paper, there is always pain with my words

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...