Wednesday 10 March 2021

10th march 2021

 Over on Wordpress 10 nations looking at me

Have you got nothing better to do?

Feel better today

If you run out of bubble bath shampoo will do

As I am so hairy everywhere its probably better to use it anyway

So a soak in the bath and some good sleep

Tinnitus was at bay, I still wake every two hours 

but otherwise good sleep

Now i'm wearing my security guard fleece

a gift from 18 years ago

But very warm with one layer and a shirt underneath

So I look a lot slimmer, but still warm

but you know I'm warm aready

Thank you Korea for reading my rubbish

The downloads continue

I hope some Techie will create an App for my words

and for my stories, build with lots of Soul in Korea

well that's my dream

If you want an App for your Soul

then Padre Pio app is now available

https://padrepio.com/daily-connection-app/

other faiths are available

but only one God

or you could have a Golden Trump, made in China

or a Budda Trump now for sale too

What else, I'm rediscovering Sting, so that's good

Musical education is never ending

As is the spiritual path

Discuss

as you listen to Blasphemous Rumours by Depeche Mode


https://anchor.fm/michael-casey1


or listen to me





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...