Thursday 1 August 2019

Saw a good film on tv tonight

Saw the film Wonder Woman tonight it was made in 2017,

the guy from Star Trek was also in it too.

The end was a bit over long, typical DC comics

But I'd give it an 8 or even a 9

So go watch it

As I write this I'm thinking Wonder Woman would be a great title to write about
so I may do that tomorrow 1st August 2019

In The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker Mrs Murphy Patrick's mother is based on my own mother of course, plus her 3 sisters. That's why it's to the power of 4, and you'll agree when you read the book, its on Amazon Kindle in English. Please buy a copy.

Today over on my Wordpress Arabic, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese translations are being read, and Russian over here on Blogger.

5 separate languages for
the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England's   words

Come on Big Publishers come and join the Party, I have work I want to do.
And University beckons for my daughter, so all funds gratefully received.
 https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC





No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...