Sunday 18 August 2019

Dad and Daughter Time

Dad and Daughter Time

we went though what we need to get for my daughter before she departs for University to do Bio Chemistry

my small daughter had a list too, so we went through it

Quality Time

I also had a major pain attack, just as I was in the middle of a phone call

so I had to take oral pain killers and slap on the Movelat while trying to

continue the phone call

Some days are ok, other days its BAM just  like in BATMAN  and  the pain

monster returns, you instantly age 50 years, until the pain fades

I have had more DAD time than most dads, which is great, it's the only "bonus" of being at home, the other dubious bonus is writing so much

Unknown Regions as well as 60+ Countries reading my stuff in English and multiple computer translations is good for my ego, though it does not work as pain killer.

In fact I don't take enough pain killers as I said on the phone tonight, if I did I'd be a Zombie, so I take the pain to save my brain.

Though I'm sure Clever Dicks out there are making up their own jokes.

Stay Happy there may be a new story in the morning to add to the THOUSANDS

and maybe somebody someday may actually buy a book or all 18.

Once India realises that The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker can be read in HINDI on my Wordpress site I HOPE  they'll all enjoy an Indian character in my comedy drama story, In Search of an Indian Princess is the dramatic ending.

The story can be transposed to any nationality, for in the end it's about friends and family, just as Shakespeare is.






No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...