Thursday 15 August 2019

15th August Assumption Day 2015

well the pain monster has returned, it's like having a Sumo sat on my left shoulder, I've slapped on the Movelat pain killer let's see what that can do

the side of my head feels as if it's been hit by a brick too

just so you all know

the joys of chronic random pain

a sine curve my daughter calls it

I call it  **&*(^*&*%^*^*^*  myself

Now today Israel is reading the Hebrew Translation of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

so I hope the computer translation is good enough

I also hope that EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE in the WORLD

enjoys the story which really is about a Family,  a street of shops

I cried the day I finished it on Leap Years Day 1988 , 29 2 88

that's why the taxi driver used that code.

A year later I wanted the story on my computer so I started to copy type it, but the story just grew and ended up as 600 pages

It's all effectively just one draft, one telling

Tears for a Butcher  the sequel is semi formed in my brain, but whether or not I finally get it down on paper is another story. Life is not what you hope, it's what you get.

So without the Kpop Korean girl to sit and speed type it , it'll probably never see the light of day.

Butcher Baker Undertaker is being read all over the world in up to 7 different languages is a day. Sadly nobody buys the English yet, as the Internet is free
but there is always hope, never give up any of you.

that'll  do, the pain is too much right now




No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...