Saturday 10 August 2019

the winds of change

very stormy weather outside, which is like stormy daniels but without  the bribe and the nondisclosure payment.

Over on Wordpress Chinese, Spanish and Arabic versions of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker are being read so far today

I do have a full length sequel in me, only I need a speed typist, as I've mentioned before, as I'm not going to spend a year of my life writing it.

Yet if I could dictate it I think I could have it done in 48 hours spread over 3 months.

So if you  want to read Tears for a Butcher send the speed typist to me

there will be a major Chinese characters in it, a billionaire and his playboy son  who redeems himself. Look at The Priest and The Playboy on this site for a sampler, and to the  very gates of hell, and revenge or vendetta scrabble.

There is so much fun for me in the sequel, but nowadays I couldn't spend a year just on it.  3 months with a typist as I dictate would be fun.

So that's why you get the the one hour stories, and these little chats

Thursday 15th is a big day in our house, my big daughter gets her A Level results

these allow you to go to University.  So I'll leave it there as I tackle K2 our local hill and get some shopping in before the rains washes me away.

Don't forget to spread the word about all the stories on my websites, even your grandma can learn English. Though I do finally want recognition and reward, if not for me but for the kids to spend.
















No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...