Sunday 11 August 2019

Nobel Prize Winner says Trump Throwing Hand Grenades into Economy

Nobel Prize Winner says Trump Throwing Hand Grenades into Economy

Nobel Prize Winner says Trump Throwing Hand Grenades into Economy
this is one item in this weekends news
I thought everybody knows that already, a 2 year old knows that
Why has it taken so long for everybody to catch up?
Is it because the attention span is so short in USA
Or because the News cycle is so fast
In the end it is just so sad that USA has been brought to it’s knees
by a clown, a stable clown
If they  don’t get rid of him in 2020, God alone how further USA
will descend. He is the master magician of Misdirection
I also fear the Dems may just go for Biden because he is the nice guy
and it’s his turn, just as Hillary was chosen because it was her turn
The Dems need to grow up fast and be furious every single day till Trump is
on his way out the door.
As for the 50% that never ever vote, the Dems should be trying to get them registered
A Democracy in Decay because a thief stole the Election,
2020 is the year to save your Republic.
Or  are you too busy watching reality tv to bother to go out to vote
and boot out the stable clown
For Evil to Prosper all it takes is for Good Men to do Nothing
We need more Samaritans, now more than ever

Let There Be Light ©


By Michael Casey


Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers
Valentine 2019 ME

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...