Wednesday 7 August 2019

still lazy 7 aug 2019

still lazy 7 aug 2019

up early for a blood test, including fasting beforehand

So I rushed home for food and drink

I will write something new for you all

but remember there are 2000 + stories on this site

so look back not in anger but with a smile on your face

I met John the Magician again

his new trick was changing a baby into an alsatian dog

or rather he was with his dog and not his baby

I wish I could magic  my toothache away

But I have a dental appointment booked

my daughter said I'm now old enough for FREE dentistry

I'm listening to Fleewood Mac 1997 show

This guy called Ken, a Yank I know says that the mother of somebody from

Fleetwood Mac lives up the road the other side of the woods

So that is my claim to fame

Though I once did make Eric Clapton laugh

I was helping my small daughter with her Summer Revision

Remember to look around the 360 degrees appraisal

And put yourselves in other's shoes, the Augustinian way

That was my advice to her

I gave such advice to a big company recently...

We have a big storm  coming in UK, luckily we are on a hill, so we won't

drown

Wherever you are, don't believe the words, just the actions.

If you are Christian, you'll know about the man who had 2 sons, one said yes but actually did nothing in the fields. The other son said NO, but thought better of it, but actually did DO THE WORK.
So which was the better SON?
No doubt other Faiths and None can think of their own examples

Today in this world, we have a great talker, or BS talker, but does he actually do the job?
Is he crashing the stock market.
Is he ruining the reputation in the eyes of the world
Is he like a Bull in a China shop

What is so sad that the corruption of Power means his own people kiss his feet

Weapons of War have no place in any society

Yet, again nothing will be done.

Just some thoughts for you all, as Fleetwood Mac fade out




this is the younger me that made Eric Clapton laugh


https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...